Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Wanna talk politics of any sort, here's your thread. Now gtfo of my picture thread.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
No I don't wanna! You can't make me! ;)

His plan is being announced in 15 minutes iirc on what he wants to do with the another stimulus package.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Wanna talk politics of any sort, here's your thread. Now gtfo of my picture thread.
YOU STARTED TALKING POLITICS IN YOUR OWN THREAD. WHY DON'T YOU GTFO OUTTA YOUR OWN THREAD THEN?

Reactions: Louisiana_CRX

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
U mad bro?

2RZ-FE

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Mar 14, 2011
Dixon, Ca
Don't you mean slow and blow?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
If the Dems want to toss out more money back to the people I will gladly take it. It won't make me switch sides though. I am pretty sure the left is on dope.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the Dems want to toss out more money back to the people I will gladly take it. It won't make me switch sides though. I am pretty sure the left is on dope.
And the right are a bunch of meth head conspiracy theorist you wouldn't know the truth if it sat on their face. Funny how you don't mind free government handouts. Very non Republican of you.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
And the right are a bunch of meth head conspiracy theorist you wouldn't know the truth if it sat on their face. Funny how you don't mind free government handouts. Very non Republican of you.
Weird how I pay taxes and shit... Weird how that is MY money to begin with. Free handout... I already worked for that money. Nothing free about it. So yes, I have NO problem taking my money back. Meth, never touched it. Truth? Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of. Conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy when you can see the shit happen with your OWN EYES. Delusional... is what the left is in thinking nobody else see's through their bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Buck

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
Weird how that is MY money to begin with.
Would you not be better served advocating for them to not take it from you to begin with rather than cheering when you get """back""" 10 cents on the dollar of what is taken?

Also since I'm in this thread early and some of you kids still thinks any of this bullshit is anything more than Kabuki theater to keep the cattle distracted, what do those of you celebrating a "win" here expect to be improved for you over the next 4 years?

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
My only hope is some day in my lifetime we have a worthy truly bipartisan libertarian elected president

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005
Minot, North Dakota, United States
I can see points from both sides.
I personally don't like Sleepy Joe. I think if he was gonna do anything for the US, he would have done something during his career. He has done nothing. And you can't say during the Obama administration. Cause that was Obama, not Sleepy Joe.

Now, I voted for Trump. I think he has done some good. We needed a President that wasn't afraid. However, giving him social media was a mistake. And he doesn't know when to shut the hell up. He's done more harm to himself thru social media than good.

I hope Biden can do what he wants. We need unity in this country. If he can make that happen, I'm all for it. But with Pelosi in the House, good luck. That old bat doesn't want unity. She wants a divided nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
Slo_Ride The Thunderdome! 3894
B The Thunderdome! 67

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds