Beyond Audio X-One

Participant count
  • Participant list

phant0omx

Does anyone have any experience with these? I bought a 12" way back when they went on sale/closing shop deal and never installed it. I thought I had saved what box was recommended for it, but I can't seem to find it. I think they're supposed to do well ported rather then sealed. Any input on a box size? Ported or sealed?

TIA

I had a 12" X-One a long time ago, great sub... likes about 600 watts RMS, I had it in a ~2 cubic feet ported box and it pounded really well. It was crisper than a Rockford HX2. Wayne Harris used to run a few of those

not sure if he is still around but dB Don who I believe made the beyond audio subs might still be on the audioforum over at termpro.com . He would have all the info you would need or you could at least do a search over there as I'm sure you'd pull up tons of info on these subs

db don is one canadian car audio forums now and has been for a while. Pretty sure he's still active there.

I used to own 4 18" Inhumans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif miss them babies everyday.

db don is one canadian car audio forums now and has been for a while. Pretty sure he's still active there.
I used to own 4 18" Inhumans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif miss them babies everyday.
you miss every sub you ever had!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.