Beyma Componet Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

massiveaudiocw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Upstate NY
Who here has used any of the beyma comp sets? I know there been alot of people that have used the raw drivers but i was wounder if anyone has tryed there comp sets, such as the RFK-62 and SCK-65. There pretty ugly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif but beyma makes good products, not to mention some loud speakers. Anyway, has anyone used them and if so what are your thoughts on them.

I ran 2 sets of the rfk 52. They were ok. Didnt last long due to the being overpowered.

I have since gone with 6MI80. Great mid range Driver.

Beyma has just launched a new set worth looking into. the Experiance line. Looks nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.