Beware of overclock

This isn't a fkn who done it bro...
tumblr_mhdlg2v3Yk1s2dlxvo1_400.jpg

I have the weight printed on my canada post label and it is even on your box, this prooves that until some fking stuff flew away or was replaced, i never inserted this brick in that box. If weight with brick is the exact same weight then i would be guilty. If it is not then it could be shipping company but mostly it is you.
Ok, I understand what you're saying now. I didn't see the importance of the weight but that makes sense. I don't have a scale to weigh it but I can tell you this WITH CERTAINTY, that brick with the box and wrapping DOES NOT WEIGH anywhere near the weight printed on the box label. BUT that's NOT gonna get you a fkn pass with me... yet. And the reason I say that is because there's no fkn way that a Crescendo 3kwp weighs 50+lbs EITHER! So I've been in touch with a Robert A. Whyte @CanadaPost and he's looking into the matter. So IF and ONLY IF he, or someone at CanadaPost, tells/shows me that what I paid for was in the package when YOU SENT IT, will I accept that it WASN'T YOU who tried to rip me off. And I said it before and I'll say it again, IF that turns out to be the case I will publicly apologize to you and admit my wrong in creating this thread. But my intuition is telling me that I'm right and that you're full of ****. So we'll see...? Oh and you're right I did NOT contact you after receiving the brick, I contacted the proper authorities and was advised to NOT contact you from there on out. Technically I shouldn't even be speaking to you now,But I'm giving you the fact that, that brick doesn't weigh 50lbs.

Oh and to all you guys that keep saying stuff like, you're not helping your case by being a prick to everybody... Man, yall got me FKD UP!!! You seem to be confusing me with somebody you know!? I DON'T GIVE A FCK IF YOU LIKE ME! OR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!! And I already told yall I'M NOT THE ONE FIGHTING A "CASE" HERE! I'm not gonna try to be nice or act like I care if someone here likes me or not, to try and gain your favor... Fck you! I don't who's side you take? Facts, are just that, FACTS. Choosing sides in a situation like this is foolish, and all you're doing is exposing your own ignorance, one way or the other! Because the truth is NONE of us have the WHOLE PICTIURE, myself included. Anyway, If you don't fkn like me or my attitude or how I'm handling this ish, KEEP IT THE FCK MOVING! Don't watch ME,.. WATCH TV MUTHAFCKR!

u know the poeple who curse and get upset are usually the ones that are guilty, idk though i still think it was USPS somehow, but with the wrap still wrapped its hard to say, what kinda wrap was it buddy? i am pretty sure if someone was smart about it, they knew how to unwrap it and take it out then retape put in a paver block then re wrap, that is still alot of work to just steal an amp, but then again people who steal are desperate people, so pretty sure there were others in on it if it was USPS.

I like to be sweet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif (and a little fruity sometimes)

Gtg to work, but I'll be back around 7:45ish

. It's entirely possible that both of these guys are telling the truth. People who work for the post office steal packages every day. About a year ago I bought a benchmade pocket knife with a OD green handle ( which is kinda rare, over 90% of benchmades have black handles ) and a benchmade hat off eBay. A few days later the mailman knocks on my door and says he has a package, but that the box is empty. We go through the whole "refused package" thing and about a week later I get a replacement from the eBay seller.

Fast forward about a month, I see the mailman one Saturday at a local gas station. He's wearing a benchmade hat and has a OD green benchmade knife on his belt. lol.
i woulda suckered him right there. lmao

. It's entirely possible that both of these guys are telling the truth. People who work for the post office steal packages every day. About a year ago I bought a benchmade pocket knife with a OD green handle ( which is kinda rare, over 90% of benchmades have black handles ) and a benchmade hat off eBay. A few days later the mailman knocks on my door and says he has a package, but that the box is empty. We go through the whole "refused package" thing and about a week later I get a replacement from the eBay seller.

Fast forward about a month, I see the mailman one Saturday at a local gas station. He's wearing a benchmade hat and has a OD green benchmade knife on his belt. lol.
I bet your post man is missing a log and a paver. He's probably bumpen down the road as I type.

u know the poeple who curse and get upset are usually the ones that are guilty, idk though i still think it was USPS somehow, but with the wrap still wrapped its hard to say, what kinda wrap was it buddy? i am pretty sure if someone was smart about it, they knew how to unwrap it and take it out then retape put in a paver block then re wrap, that is still alot of work to just steal an amp, but then again people who steal are desperate people, so pretty sure there were others in on it if it was USPS.
Thats not even close to a lot of work for someone to steal something worth $400.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date