Better Sub than Mag with same depth

i have heard both, the Q's have the same mechanical noise problem as the ssd's I don't think the Q is up to par with the mags we did extensive testing with both at the 12" woofer challenge.

i made a sig. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

and why can't you just save up and get the mag? you'd be much happier i'm sure...

put a q and a mag side by side and you can't hardly tell them apart, hmmm... i NEVER would have guessed that...lol : ) but the sound quality is drastically different, MAG FTMFW

The Q is not a mag, the mag isnt a Q. the BM isnt a Q and a Q isnt a BM. So stop trying to say one is close to the other. The mag and the Q share parts...(surround, cone, and Magnet slug....thats it IIRC) Ive heard both drivers. and personally I liked the Q better than the BM. BM sounded a little boomy and muddy.

but If you can, get the mag. Best overall driver I have messed with. great mix of SQ and output.

The Q is not a mag, the mag isnt a Q. the BM isnt a Q and a Q isnt a BM. So stop trying to say one is close to the other. The mag and the Q share parts...(surround, cone, and Magnet slug....thats it IIRC) Ive heard both drivers. and personally I liked the Q better than the BM. BM sounded a little boomy and muddy.
but If you can, get the mag. Best overall driver I have messed with. great mix of SQ and output.
X2 man, The mag is an SQL driver. MAG FTW

doesn't matter if it looks the same...it depends on how it performs it's really no contest....because they both perform the same...check out RoE they put them in the class in SQ test...and with SI mag being the best sub out there and saying the BM is the same the only difference is output...i'd say BM over Q
You're dumb.

Get the mag.

You're dumb.
Get the mag.

mag is the **** but if it's over his mounting depth of 7"...thats his problem...if that wasn't...he would have gotten the mag already

*what am i saying*

GET THE MAG!...and a bigger box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.