Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Santana - Supernatural

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

limitkid7
5,000+ posts

sell wite
GA
best sound quality album w/ nice lyrics and smooths beats...

i haven't heard all of these but i have heard most.. each are very high rated in my book as far as showing off what my highs can do, i'm asking this question though b/c i'm actually gonna buy the cd that probably gets the most votes, I need a high quality cd to keep in my book....

well maybe you should consider some of those...

i have those other albums just don't have a copy from a store....

that nelly furtado album i only skip 2 songs... its very good as far as testing out your system...

well maybe you should consider some of those...
i have those other albums just don't have a copy from a store....

that nelly furtado album i only skip 2 songs... its very good as far as testing out your system...
Well, I do think Ms. Furtado has a very sexy voice.(what I wouldn't do to her). I guess now a days for me I pay more attention to the quality of the recordings themselves. At home I mostly listen to SACD's,DVD Audo's, and of course Vinyl. I almost never listen to regular CDs anymore accept for in my car that is. Thats why I just bought all the new 24 bit re-releases of Queensryche. They sound much better than original releases which were 16 bit.

Some of the best SQ regular cd's I've ever heard would be the following few.

- Dire Straits --> Brothers In Arms and On Every Street

- Great White --> Sail Away

- Jewel --> Spirit

- Van Halen --> Balance

- Any cd remastered by Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs or Sheffield Labs

Just my humble opinion though.

Adam

ummmmm, i did post these particular albums for a reason, so stick w/the topic here.... there's a list of 5 to choose from (please)...

*i new it would be a mistake to post the linkin park b/c all kids like them and i wanted to weed out the unwise.... looks like my plan is working

ummmmm, i did post these particular albums for a reason, so stick w/the topic here.... there's a list of 5 to choose from (please)...
I'm sorry to get off topic limit. I just wanted to give you MY background on listening tastes. But I will try Nelly Furtado and see if I like it. My current pick of Santana stands as my choice though.

Adam

well listen to them all if you can... i mean its cool that you gave your opinion (not trying to be a punk) but i reallly want to stick w/these choices... .. . this is very important to me though b/c i want to be able to show off my car audio other than the spyro gyro series that i have, it does extremely well for my highs but there isn't too too much focus on the bass so i'm thinking one of these albums will do its justice (of course remember what i said about linkin park)

meteora from linkin park is a great cd imo and has good highs and some decent bass. reanimation is garbage.
i mean its cool that you gave your opinion (not trying to be a punk) but i reallly want to stick w/these choices... .. . this is very important to me though b/c i want to be able to show off my car audio other than the spyro gyro series that i have, it does extremely well for my highs but there isn't too too much focus on the bass so i'm thinking one of these albums will do its justice (of course remember what i said about linkin park)

please explain how those of us who voted reanimation are in your words 'unwise'. if you have got a problem with linkin park's music then don't put it in your poll.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...