best way to drop

Originally posted by slipknot87420 cut the springs.......lil ghetto but it works:p :p
cut the factory springs? i shouldnt buy lowering springs or air bags or anything like that?

never cut ur springs your asking for trouble buy the airbags for the 1300 and put them in that way u can lower them and bring them up

Originally posted by jbl_marshall21 kinda like what i told my sister when she wanted a 2 door car and i said i'd take off the back 2 doors
I've seen it done first hand before...

I suggest you dont make the mistake of purchasing a 4 door car in the first place, when you want a 2 door one;)

- Steve

get coil over suspension. u can adjust it urself to how low or high u want it. who knows if they make it for a cavalier tho. why do u wana lower a cavalier anyway?

considering he posted almost 2 moths ago i bet he has choosen what he is going to do... but never cut or heat ur springs to lower... by a kit .. .get some air cylinders...

I was thinking of heating my springs until i get a coil over kit lol.

Might as well try it if you going to get a kit anyways.

We lowered my buddies lazer by heating it, it worked great. We bought some 2x6x8's put them on my buddies front bumper and i drove my car up them a little until it pushed his front down lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif it was his idea.

Then he heated them and now his car cant turn hahah

Tim

well it can but not fully

hey silica i would cut them before i heat them....... just remember if you plan to drive around lowered get drop spindles so you save your tires . they should come with a good kit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.