I Call BS!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Phoenix Risen
10+ year member

OG.... Original Ginger
its not the cleanest trunk but it does get the job done
its a 6.7 cubic foot box with a 12" kicker solo x

2 optimum red top batteries 2 1800 watt exponent amps and u cant see the other battery or amp its where the spare tire is its a hyfonics brutus 1200 watt amp and the other battery

at a car show i hit 161.3

sw6c7n.jpg

24q7cp2.jpg

i found this on the newtiburon.com, in a thread about trunk layouts, and i got a decent chuckle out of it.

any thoughts?

thats the only way it would happen, he later claimed it was on the dash, i left the conversation at that point, and really 161 isnt that high of a port score, my psi 12 did 165.x in the port.

i love um, but i eventually want to go active and refuse to give up time alignment so the will eventually be getting changed.
I'm gonna go active using external x-overs, I wasn't all that impressed with time alignment & sold my CDA-9886. It would probably make a bigger difference in a car than it did in my Grand Cherokee though. The way the cabin is in it the t/a really wasn't worth the hassle.

I've personally witnessed the USACi judges allow the Louisiana SPL competitors to place the TL in the port of a trunk mounted sub and call it a "Legal SPL Dash" score! I told the guy he wasn't following THEIR own rules and he said "It don't matter!" I regret not bringing a camera and taking video of that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.