Best type of vehicle for a system?

What type of vehicle is best for a good high powered system? Cars with trunks **** cause no matter what you do it's going to rattle plus you lose alot of the sound. Suv's, hatchbacks and trucks seem to be the best. I was listening to my buddy's system today in a ext cab Silverado. He had the back seats out with 2 12" kicker comp vr's ported. The subs were facing up the port forward and it sounded really nice. Outside the truck you don't hear much rattle either. I am thinking about buying a new vehicle pretty soon. I have a 08 camry now but I'm thinking about getting either a ext cab truck or hatchback like a Golf GTI. I'm not gonna buy a car solely based on if it's good for a system but it is a perk. Suv's seem to do well too but the gas mileage is a killer...

I'd do a small hatch,don't have to have a million Watts to get loud...
Yeah, I really like the VW Golf GTI'S. I found some really good deals on some used ones with less than 50k miles. They range form 07-10. I bet I could get that car loud easy. Especially if I have my 2 12" DC lvl 2's with an aq 1200.1 by the time I get it!

that would be fine and do a blow thru
Eh I think I'm gonna get a VW Gti. There sweet and pretty fast. Gonna get the manual 2 door. It's a hatch so 2 12's with 1200 watts should bang like crazy. Plus I'll deaden the crap out the hatch and the whole car really.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.