Best tweeters

Deuce
10+ year member

Gettin a cda-9815 in a couple of days and i am already runnin my speakers off an amp so i dont need the internal amp on the head unit to run them. I was thinkin about throwing a couple pairs of tweeters in my car and powerin them with the head unit. Would that be a good idea or would i have an imbalance in the sound (too much highs). And what are some good tweeters to use puttin 27 wrms to each and im willin to spend up to $100 on each set. thanks

well, you would need a highpass filter to make sure no bass or mids ome through the tweeters, else the tweets will burn.

as for standalone tweeters, I found scanspeak's to be cheap and impressed me, and so were them seas drivers.

RadioShack works too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its all in the install

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.