Best speakers and tweeters for $600

How much power and how much mounting depth? Will you be glassing the doors or kicks running the midbass drivers sealed it IB in doors factory location? Speaker choice once you hit the point of quality is purely subjective. It will all come down to personal preference. Answer what I asked and I can at least give my personal picks.

If you like something that is more robust in the midbass department, the HD-M6 is solid if you can fit the depth. Something not as robust the ES-6. The ES-6 will have better midrange but the trade off is midbass. I personally like the depth and warmth from the HD-M6 but like always it’s personal preference. For the tweeter the ES-010 would be my choice. All would do perfectly with 80w rms each.

Right, yeah I was hoping to get the more feedback than this.

Personally I'm gonna do the dd at-28a until the m25 mkii come available.

The gb65 and the stereo integrity tm65mkiv both look like amazing mid options but are both very pricey.

Personally I'm using silverflutes and have been very happy for them being so cheap.

Scanspeak revelators are highly regarded as are the hertz mille and hsk mids.

I'd like to hear the new Sony Mobile ES. The 2 way is 400.00 and the 3 way is 600.00
I haven't heard them myself, But hearing a lot of good things.

Sony has been diving deep into high fedelity car audio but are these speakers really tailored to cars or are they just good home audio speakers? Not that home audio speakers can't work in cars we have been doing that for years.

Sony just isn't a name I facilitate to good audio.

No sony is not high end home audio at all. I have considered the Sony car speakers, the few reviews are good on them. I just dont want to wait for SI to get tweeters in 3 months so im moving on to something else, but what i dont know. After watching some videos im not considering mid range speakers also.

Sony has been diving deep into high fedelity car audio but are these speakers really tailored to cars or are they just good home audio speakers? Not that home audio speakers can't work in cars we have been doing that for years.

Sony just isn't a name I facilitate to good audio.

Most people don't.. But that's because they have only seen their bottom of the barrel.
Sony has made pretty nice stuff a time or two.

There newish GS amps have quality components, the same as seen in Zapco's current flagship amps.

The Speakers may be a bust, But I've seen a few installers who do high end builds with high end gear say they sound great.

Most people don't.. But that's because they have only seen their bottom of the barrel.
Sony has made pretty nice stuff a time or two.

There newish GS amps have quality components, the same as seen in Zapco's current flagship amps.

The Speakers may be a bust, But I've seen a few installers who do high end builds with high end gear say they sound great.

I know some of the tweeters in the gs line were pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...