Best tweeters for under $75 each

mcsoul
10+ year member

such is life
dfw
I only ever want to open my A-pillars once.

What tweeters would you choose for under

$150 for the pair (not including shipping) for

an active setup. I like the sound of silk domes.

I can go a little higher for something outstanding.

Try a set of Earthquake screamers...they are more like mid tweeters and play an octave below most typical tweeters...they are very sonic accurate...and very efficient.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

where does everyone fit tweeters with bodies as large as some of those? i think not even 10 percent of the ones there would work for me :/
That could be a problem in my A-pillars.

LPG (avail at Madisound). The metal domes are beautiful. Pretty much impossible to beat at the price for top end extension. Nearly flat as a board till 20k....better than the Seas Prestige, esp off-axis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.