Best System Setup for Me.?

Participant count
  • Participant list

KatFood
10+ year member

MT
I am going to start working on the system in my car and I need some advice. I have a Pioneer Head Unit and 4 Pioneer 6x8s,

and I am looking for bass, but I want it as a strong accent to the music, not 100% bass(and still loud enough to wake up the neighbors:), and I want it to be really clear and cleans sound.(I listen to loud Industrial metal music)

So, I need some opinions on brands of subs, and amps, and good ways to set up the system described above. any advice will help...thanks.....

-JON

get what you think is quality and get what your ears tell you........kicker jl kove id infinity...................................long list here but also remember it doesnt sound like you have real hi end highs and that they are not amplified so choose wisely grasshopper (ehehe) a set of tens on a good amp is prolly all that is needed (rockford,jl ,kicker, dei,crossfire,memphis,zapco -amp suggestions but i think you'll get the idea) its all good stuff but peoples tastes are different here is a thought set of 10 w 3 or a set of 10" L 5's on a memphis 1000d......

I say go with crossfire but you can see why

2002 Mitsu Montero Sport LTD

Eclipse 5441 HU

2 - 3 way focal polykevlar component sets

2 - 5 1/4 focal coax's

2 - crossfire 1000D BMF's

2 - crossfire TEK 75.4

4 - crossfire BMF 12's

4 - rockford 1 farad caps

your school has a sound comp?? **** thats phat

i wish my school has that

i got...

(2) audiobahn 12' ultra excursion subs

(2) pioneer 6x9 4 ways

(1) pair of audiobahn 1'' tweeters

(1) Bd 1500x1 rockford fosgate amp

(2) 1.0 farad caps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.