Best system components

CalWal97

Hi there. I'm looking to but a incredibly loud and hard hitting sound system in my '09 F-150 extended cab at the end of summer. I found a down-fire sub box that will fit under my back seat and it can be custom ordered to fit 8's, 10's, or 12's. I'm fairly set on shallow 12's but I want some high powered and hard hitters. I also have no idea what for door speakers either. I'm not sure about anything to do with my system either except that I will not get rid of my back seat and I'm getting a touch screen deck. So any suggestions will be awesome. But it has to shake the whole school parking lot! Thanks a bunch!

I don't know if ur gonna cause an earthquake but im on the same boat as far as trying to get reviews or suggestions on components.

Phd has great reviews but not to know. Really good bass.

Morel has even better reviews

Hat has good reviews.

All are between 400 and up depending on what models.

Never heard any, this is just from hours of research and reviews.

Btw ur gonna get a hundred offers from people trying to sell u whatever brand they sell. This is why its so hard to get good answers cause some dealer will chime in and no one else will give anymore suggestions so I'll be following in hopes of some new suggestions .

I recommend that you ditch the box and have a ported box custom built. How much space do you have to work with?

And I could put together a really really nice front stage for a lot cheaper than $400 and it would sound better. Silver flute or scan speak 6.5s, Vifa XT25 tweeters, and a 2.5k crossover board from parts express.

I recommend that you ditch the box and have a ported box custom built. How much space do you have to work with?
And I could put together a really really nice front stage for a lot cheaper than $400 and it would sound better. Silver flute or scan speak 6.5s, Vifa XT25 tweeters, and a 2.5k crossover board from parts express.
most of the f150 ' s I've seen are able to pull around .75 a side after port and displacement. Unfortunately not much room.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.