Best SQL 8" sub

i used the DD 1008 and it's a nice little sub. i think that it sounded pretty good, and loud for an 8. once you get into the higher wattages for the sub, it loses some SQ but still takes the power like a champ.

i used the DD 1008 and it's a nice little sub. i think that it sounded pretty good, and loud for an 8. once you get into the higher wattages for the sub, it loses some SQ but still takes the power like a champ.
the SQ falls off if you push any sub past its limits

IMO for money you CANT beat the crystal mobile sound CMP 8. 100 bucks no contest one of the best sounding SQL subs on the market if not THE BEST.

IMO for money you CANT beat the crystal mobile sound CMP 8. 100 bucks no contest one of the best sounding SQL subs on the market if not THE BEST.
I would have to agree with the SQ part...not so sure about the L //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Contrary to the Crystals, the AAs do not need a lot of power to get loud. My brothers absolutely wangs on only 200 watts and sounds great doing it...and at half the price, they are worthy contenders...

How bout 6 of them doing 147 legal at the dash....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183673

Couldnt have said it any better myself. These little bastards get LOUD and LOW and sound d@mn good

I would have to agree with the SQ part...not so sure about the L //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Contrary to the Crystals, the AAs do not need a lot of power to get loud. My brothers absolutely wangs on only 200 watts and sounds great doing it...and at half the price, they are worthy contenders...

How bout 6 of them doing 147 legal at the dash....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183673
Wow thats a great score. They're getting over 400 watts each tho, about how much the cmp8s need. I'd like to hear the AA 8s to compare because I was blown away when I heard the cmp8s

my friend has 3 W7 8's on a ST-1000D and they wang, not my kinda taste in sound though.
I think i also wouldnt like this sound but lookin like all i can fit is 8 or 10? Did it sound like the low end just wasnt keepin up with those highs? Please givemore detail on wha this setup sounded like because i'm in fear of buying 8's and hating them.

i think i am going to go with the aa asains cant beat them for the price how will they sound on about 3oo watts a peice in a ported box
I was going to / may still buy a pair.

Or will trade whenever anybody's done with their set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.