Best SQ Sub?

Anticipation of an up coming boner.
thats what I was thinking its not proven yet but still everyone on here is hollering get it. I had the bm's before and they were great subs so I am sure the new mag's will be great but lets wait until they even are available to make such claims.

thats what I was thinking its not proven yet but still everyone on here is hollering get it. I had the bm's before and they were great subs so I am sure the new mag's will be great but lets wait until they even are available to make such claims.
Heretic.

I think the best part is that everyone was in love with the older mag and how they sounded so good. But as soon as news of the new, more SQ oriented Mag is coming out, you see people start saying how the old one didn't sound that good, etc. Just funny to me

I think the best part is that everyone was in love with the older mag and how they sounded so good. But as soon as news of the new, more SQ oriented Mag is coming out, you see people start saying how the old one didn't sound that good, etc. Just funny to me
It's all about your frame of reference IMO. If you grew up in a village that used nothing but VW Beetle's for transportation, you'd be pretty happy with a fully loaded Beetle. But how would things change if an Audi R8 was introduced to the village and you got to test drive it?

I agree though, wait 'till they're out. 'shouldn't be too much longer now.

It's all about your frame of reference IMO. If you grew up in a village that used nothing but VW Beetle's for transportation, you'd be pretty happy with a fully loaded Beetle. But how would things change if an Audi R8 was introduced to the village and you got to test drive it?
that's all fine and dandy, but cars can be based on just looks alone, while subs are...for the most part, not the same way. So my question would be the same as everyone else's "how do you know it's good if you have never tried it?" and "why is the old bad if you've never used the new?"

I plan on buying one when they come out I have no doubt they sound great , but its just funny how nobody has heard them and is saying this. I have faith you have not lied about the sq of this sub and can't wait for it (like the shallow mounting depth).

2 years ago if you had 2 MAG 15s off a IA20.1 you were the ****!...lol

As far as SQ subage in 12s i like the Icon, w6v2, Oz Matrix elite

in 8s i love my Critical Mass SS82s and the W7 8in rocks

I never got a chance to play with a SQ 10

that's all fine and dandy, but cars can be based on just looks alone, while subs are...for the most part, not the same way. So my question would be the same as everyone else's "how do you know it's good if you have never tried it?" and "why is the old bad if you've never used the new?"
I'm guessing he has tried it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Also, people don't want to face buyers remorse. You will back something up (most people now) even if it isn't exactly what you thought because you don't want to admit to making a mistake.

But to answer your question, I'm going with the sub will be good because Electrodynamic said so. I would actually put my money behind someone I trust before any number of ads you will see. I haven't heard the BM's, and I'm ready to buy now. All based on one person saying "these will be great"

Now lets get these subs done and get the BM's going GEESH

I'm guessing he has tried it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Also, people don't want to face buyers remorse. You will back something up (most people now) even if it isn't exactly what you thought because you don't want to admit to making a mistake.

But to answer your question, I'm going with the sub will be good because Electrodynamic said so. I would actually put my money behind someone I trust before any number of ads you will see. I haven't heard the BM's, and I'm ready to buy now. All based on one person saying "these will be great"

Now lets get these subs done and get the BM's going GEESH
Wasn't talking about Nick himself, but forum members who have never heard it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But i get your point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.