Best sq only sub. not sql

u want a sweet SQ sub u need a SQ install too. Its not just the sub. My next setup is gona be an infinite baffle setup. supsoe to have amazing SQ... im using an ID MAX for that install

I would probably say Focal produces some of the best sounding subs on the market. Not the loudest, but they sound mmm mmm good!

just get some nice components for mid bass, then get you a nice 12 xxx sexxx re, 12 brahma, elemental designs any one of their 12s or 15s, adire tempest, then just buy some really nice components like a focal utopia set..... install them right pump them with a good amp..... you be straight

i looked into the idmax and all them a bit and i came up with this. i heard id max drops ike a stone after 50 herts but is a very nice quality sub. e12a and bramah drop lower but i heard the bramah cant compare to the max sq wise. then i heard that the bramah is way worth the extra money for sq overa e12a but the e12a is susposed to be up to par with he IDMax?im a but confused. can you guys tel me what better about each sub and which would be my best bet for rock music?

i know my bro has a kappa perfect 12.1d. are any these 3 better thn that?

i looked into the idmax and all them a bit and i came up with this. i heard id max drops ike a stone after 50 herts but is a very nice quality sub. e12a and bramah drop lower but i heard the bramah cant compare to the max sq wise. then i heard that the bramah is way worth the extra money for sq overa e12a but the e12a is susposed to be up to par with he IDMax?im a but confused. can you guys tel me what better about each sub and which would be my best bet for rock music?i know my bro has a kappa perfect 12.1d. are any these 3 better thn that?
in regards to the kappa perfect. that sub is not even in the same league as the A, IdMax, Brahma. these subs will destroy it in any way. Now when comparing the three sub's SQ. Its really all in the install. One person may have heard one of the subs in a SQ install which sounded better to them than the other sub which was in an SPL Install. Whatever sub u choose ur going to get top of the line performance.

If you want a really good SQ sub...get some of the above mentioned but focus every bit of your engergy on the install...

Really big expensive home theater systems use fairly cheep drivers but are installed perfectly.

If you want a really good SQ sub...get some of the above mentioned but focus every bit of your engergy on the install...
Really big expensive home theater systems use fairly cheep drivers but are installed perfectly.
True.........

This is very true....

If you check out some of the expensive brands, you see that the equipment they use is just ok. The install is absolutely perfect though.

If your gonna do a pure SQ setup you Definitly want to go Infinite Baffle. When doing this keep in mind that subs only take half the power they normally do. Research it, it is a very interesting topic. Any sub that Image Dynamics makes are excellent Sq drivers, it all depend on the money and power you want to put to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.