best SQ comps 5.25 and 6.5

best SQ clean tweet with a RF 600.4

• PG RSD comps

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Pioneer rev's comps

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
first off, hsk 165's wouldn't be the next boner, because most kids can not AFFORD them, therefore they would not be the boner. IF they were under 150 dollars, they would be the infinite woody. because hsk 165's literally are the ****. and a true bang for the buck even though they are 325 dollars. their insane.

Out of those with the power you have (100w rms), I'd go with the REV's.

Also check out the Cerwin Vega V-MAX 65's. Nice convertible comp set.

Out of those with the power you have (100w rms), I'd go with the REV's.
Also check out the Cerwin Vega V-MAX 65's. Nice convertible comp set.
how is the SQ on those CV i like bright tweet but not harsh that's why i don't like MB's

how is the SQ on those CV i like bright tweet but not harsh that's why i don't like MB's
They're pretty smooth but not harsh. To me, the tweeters are comparable to those in the Polk Momo and previous model Type R comp sets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...