Need advice on rear fill

TheTick
10+ year member

socal
I just had my pg rsd comps installed and coax's in the rear doors. I was told here by a few members to bridge my zx350.4 to the comps and run the rears off the HU. The comps sound amazing, but hear nothing at all in the rear. I can turn the fader waaaay back to the rear and and then blast the volume up, but it just doesn't seem like the right way to do it. I was just hoping to hear a little something back there and it just feels kinda empty in the back now. Any advice?

Thanks!

Alot of people on here for various reasons do not care for rear fill. I personally like it. I have my rears amped, but with the gains way down. I feel that eveything should be amped. This way they get clean power and do what they are suppose to do. Act as fill and not take away from your front stage.

I guess I was too used to the factory setup. The comps sound amazing and I'm getting used to just hearing it all up front.

got subs? get em
how the hell would a sub give off the mid/high range that he is looking for from the rear?

if you more in the rear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif, then get a small amp that does 50x2 or similar, and hook it up.

We can't tell you what you like. If you think it sounds great, do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.