best speakers??????

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
U

Unregistered

what would be the best speakers to get???? i have 6.5s in back and 5.25s in the door.....i would just hook them to the HU for now and maybe in the future add an amp

I have sony explods6 3/4 in my doors just run off the hu and they sound good and have really good bass. I also installed JBL speakers run off the hu in a friends car. they also sound really good but you get a little better highs where the sony got better bass. hope this helps.

the best car speakers i have heard are the infinitys they sound sweet also clarion make a good sq speaker and there is a few others but if you really want sq go with the infinity

dont get anything from sony. you can pick up sony xplod from wal-mart. i wouldnt waste your money on them...the only thing sony has are h/u's. im with geonn....go with the infinitys.

if you get sony, get the mobile es, wal-mart DOESN"T carry the mobile es line, beware though, sony has discontinued the es line for 03 so warranty could be a problem

u want best of the best? imo, focal kevlar

i've got polyglass on order( can't afford the kevlars!!)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.