Best smallest sub?

do_not_want8.jpg
Lol Wtf why wouldn't you want one! They looks sick!

You seem confident in your recommendation... Convince me further
Idk. I just like um a lot. My local shop did a install with 4 of these in a truck and they sounded pretty good actually. I kinda wanna try getting some. I wanted to do 8 but I'm doing 4 8s now.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

OP, for real, give us some dimensions and ish. Garrettttttttt can give you small diameters all day (lol) but the depth really matters (lol again).
Awe crap. I didn't think about the depth. I just remembered they needed a 1/3 of a cube each. Haha

Awe crap. I didn't think about the depth. I just remembered they needed a 1/3 of a cube each. Haha
Lol maybe he has like, infinite depth and needs smaller diameters.. in that case, an SA-8 or something would do well. If very shallow but room for larger diameter, he can go with a new shallow type R 10 or 12. We will find out soon I guess.

6.5" would not be a bad option unless you want to make a custom box for 8"s. i have an mr2 about the same size and fit four sundown e8s in it so it just depends on how much work you want to do.

I want to do these throughout my car and feed them around 400 rms... then when my friends ask what subs I have, I can tell them to look in the trunk and be amazed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'd be hittin the 100hz+ notes like a boss.
I'd rock one 2" sub and impress them that way.

Lol maybe he has like, infinite depth and needs smaller diameters.. in that case, an SA-8 or something would do well. If very shallow but room for larger diameter, he can go with a new shallow type R 10 or 12. We will find out soon I guess.
Yeah I just gought about him not having Mich room and that these can use HELLA tiny boxes.

14" long x 8" deep x 16" high. These are pretty rough dimensions, and it will probably need to be a tapered box so the seats will clear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.