Best Single Din Nav Unit Available

Participant count
  • Participant list

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
What is the best single din Navigation built in head unit on the market today for the money. I have I have never been big on spending a bunch of money on Head Units and I normally process sound externally but I have heard they have come a while since my last purchase (2007). I am limited to single din and there is nothing I can do about it so I know my choices are limited. I was kinda looking at the Clarion Clarion NZ500 as it looks since I have been looking for the last two weeks it just dropped $300 to $499. It has Navigation and Bluetooth (Kinda nice since I had to give up my Audi to get financed to get a house). But is there something better out there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.