Difference between Pioneer Z110BT and Z120BT

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bkzxclusive
10+ year member

Brooklyn
So i ordered a Z110BT online and the seller shipped me a Z120BT is there any difference in which i should be worried about where they might have jerked me or something? Their Z110 is like $80 more expensive....anybody know the difference and why?

You weren't dooped. You got the upgraded version. The Z120T replaced the 110.

The Z120BT was just announced. This is the replacement for the Z110BT. There are absolutely no hardware changes between the two units and the 120 will be a software only upgrade. This unit is also nearly identical to that of the new X920BT software wise. The upgrade apparently focuses on the AV interface only and there does not appear to be any enhancements to the navi side of the unit other then newer maps. There apparently will be a paid 120 upgrade for all 110 owners sometime around May or shortly after. Basically, if you were to have received a 110 unit, you would need a software upgrade.

Hope this answers your question.

thanx...this thing is awesome...is there anyway i can convery the AVI movies to some type of format to play on the unit....it doesnt read the AVI movies on my SD card...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.