best setup for under a seat

Participant count
  • Participant list
I only live about 30 miles from you. Next to fort walton beach.. But to be honest you are going to need a shallow mount sub, which is going to limit your options on the subs you can get. I am not real sure you can fit anything under that seat without the seat rise option. They sell a kit that takes the ford rear seat and raise's it about 2 to 5 inches. If you need any help let me know and I can see what I can do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
I will look into the big 3 being done here pretty soon. As I said previously you guys are awsome, so thank you for everything. My alpine's came...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...

About this thread

AsS4Ss1n

10+ year member
AsS4Ss1n
pensacola fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from