best place to mount bass knob?

i have mine under my front center dash pockets

the 2 blue lights on each side. one is a bass/gain control for the subs and one is for the speakers

I got my bass knob in the glove box, not mounted though and I can get out of the ride with it, or use it when in the passenger seat or drivers seat or back seat while adjusting...

I've heard is best not to use the bass knob, and control the bass and sub from the hu, that's how I have it.
no what I think he is referring to the amp gain knob that comes with the amp, its not good to USE BASS BOOST KNOB on the amp... and in that aspect you are right my good man!!!!

I am thinking of removing mine to. I had to turn the gain all the way up on my amp and then use the base know to control. But I never use it since I don't listen to heavy bass.

I set my gains with the bass knob plugged in and all the way up so I never have to worry... I superglued mine to a panel directly above my left knee, very easy to get to

I set my gains with the bass knob plugged in and all the way up so I never have to worry... I superglued mine to a panel directly above my left knee, very easy to get to
Well thought setting the gains like that.

must be some crappy headunit lol.... i'd prob look at upgrading it (most decks let you set 2x or even 3x different custom eq settings) I found this is a better way of controlling your sound.

must be some crappy headunit lol.... i'd prob look at upgrading it (most decks let you set 2x or even 3x different custom eq settings) I found this is a better way of controlling your sound.
It's an old eclipse, like 5 years old. New soundstream VR764B on the way, purchased from mylows10 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It has bass control, but that effects the sound of the speakers, too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.