Best place to buy wire?

I'm afraid you'll have to get lucky to get 1/0 gauge wire at a good price. It's not cheap hardly anywhere unless it is used and someone just needs to part with it. I myself got lucky and got some wire made by a manufacturer that is no longer in business so my local shop sold it to me for $3.50/ft. The other brand of 1/0 gauge they had was almost $7/ft. But the good news is once you do get it you won't have to buy it for as long as you own your system. But hey, I would try ebay just for the hell of it. As far as distribution blocks go they make them with inputs that accept 1/0 thru 4 gauge.....and outputs from 4 thru 8 gauge....unfortunately you will pay good money for a good one of these too. But like wire...it should last quite a long time.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.