Best of Craigslist

haha yeah i am selling my type arghs and amp to a friend, trying to save up for some 12w6's. Now going for more sq.
12W6's. Dude the Type R's will have more output then those. Trust me. Jl's are really nice products but way over priced. Terry

for one why would you buy dual? thats a rip off there...derrr.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
What do you mean a dual. As in 2 subs or dual voice coils. Terry derrrr....

same here i have one on my rs but now im trying to sell it....going sundown lol
Sundown for subs, Ya right. I would never buy those subs. Maybe an amp. And the Cadence amps are freaking auesome. They put out exactly what they say. And fro the price you can't beat it. Stop bashing on stuff you don't even know. Don't you have anything better to do. Or maybe I should buy all Sony stuff. You must think that is the sh*t from where your from.Terry

What do you mean a dual. As in 2 subs or dual voice coils. Terry derrrr....
Dual is a company that makes audio equipment. It's frowned upon because of the many problems and poor engineering that people encounter when they buy them.

Sundown for subs, Ya right. I would never buy those subs. Maybe an amp. And the Cadence amps are freaking auesome. They put out exactly what they say. And fro the price you can't beat it. Stop bashing on stuff you don't even know. Don't you have anything better to do. Or maybe I should buy all Sony stuff. You must think that is the sh*t from where your from.Terry
Nightshades..... Stop being a hypocrite. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i never said sundown subs....amps.....the cadence is only putting out 700-750 rms....not 1000 lol...you are lost....and are you saying i dont have a cadence? you lost me little man.

i never said sundown subs....amps.....the cadence is only putting out 700-750 rms....not 1000 lol...you are lost....and are you saying i dont have a cadence? you lost me little man.
I have the cadence and it has been benched at 1000 rms. I can give you the info from Jason Paul who works there directly. Where I bought it from.Terry I mis understood about the sundown issue. My bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.