BEST looking single sub looking setup youve ever seen... how can you make it look cra

CoilBurner

Banned
Waco
Im trying to think of a way to make an 18" HDC3 look crazy. Probly inverting it

But I was hoping to get some ideas. Id love to keep it out of straight MDF, but I can fiberglass or do whatever.

My box with be 6 cubes with 96" of port in an SUV.

This will be going behind the front seats of a pathfinder with 49" width

Post pics of anything crazy youve seen....

Crazy would be cutting a hole in the floor and making an aperiodic membrane //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Contour curves or some odd shaping?

Use a theme?

Interestingly patterned vinyl?

Fiberglass is usually the way to go for "unique."

Maybe add some fiberglass flare to an MDF enclosure?

Also, diamond plate on the exterior of the box would make it different.

Did you even read the title you created? Jesus ****...

throw that china crap away. or fiberglass a trashcan and put that bish in your car

^^^LOL can u post pics of the vehicle so we have something to work with? I would wrap a yoga ball in fiberglass then cut a hole for the sub and deflate the ball and extract it. Then mount the sub w/ the speakerwire out the opposite side, paint it up and make it look like a giant eyeball chillin in the back of ur truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.