Best Looking Equip

Annex
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Did a search and noticed that there hasnt been a thread or best looking equipment...I mean I know when it comes down to it, it's the sound that matters..Just thought this would be something new....so post your thoughts on the best looking subs/amps..etc..

for me i like the looks of the re xxx because i like the looks of a big mag. on a beefy sub. and i like that it has no dust cap on the new ones, but thats jus me.

Genesis- Obvious enough.

a_Monoblock.jpg

Butler Tube Driver - Also Obvious enough.

73_1.JPG

take it easy,

-zane

i dont know which company it is but they have an ALPHA symbol on there drivers, and they are orange in color... maybe some one can name it.... i think those look great !!!

ok none of those picutres showed up, but yeah I agree with Alphasonik and have to add in BRAX, Top and Soundstream, A/D/S, and old Kicker amps, and the Reference Zapco amps, all not flashy or bling bling audiobahn style but reserved and clean but not plain

i hate to say it, but i think the w7 is still the best looking sub. I know i would never buy one, because I could never afford it, and if i could, i could get like 2 XXX's instead.

Zapco amps, sweetness, utter sweetness.

Although I do really like my Tsunami amps, they are just clean looking amp with the bouncing blue-lit logo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.