best large agm deep-cycle batteries

okay, heres the options-

odyssey 100 ah $400

kinetic 126ah $200

oreillys 100ah $100

roughly. each time you go down one step the price is cut in half. I think I'll go to oreillys.

Before you do anything check into diehard platinum agm batteries from sears.130 amp hours.48 month free replacement warranty and around 200.00.from what I've read they're the same as odyssey batteries.but I could be mistaken.

Before you do anything check into diehard platinum agm batteries from sears.130 amp hours.48 month free replacement warranty and around 200.00.from what I've read they're the same as odyssey batteries.but I could be mistaken.
I'll have to check those out before i buy at oreillys then, thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.