best large agm deep-cycle batteries

also looking for best bang for buck on a bank of 4 large amg's heard sams club has a nice deal on a 100+ah amg but haven't looked into it yet.

I got a Super Start Platinum from O'Reilly's, starts my car like the cold up here is nothing.
awesome, thank you. Oreillys is within walking distance of my house, lol. I needed somebody who could actually give testimony to using them, not just somebody who's like "yea, oreillys dude, others recommend" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

do you know if it handles deep cycling as well as cold starting?

I can get brand new 105ah batts for 130 plus ship. no clue how good of a deal that is or not just saying
similar prices on ebay after a quick search-http://www.ebay.com/itm/UPG-12V-100AH-AGM-SLA-UPS-Battery-For-Alpha-CFR-3000NT-/190795186688?pt=US_Rechargeable_Batteries&hash=item2c6c478200

no idea how good they are

awesome, thank you. Oreillys is within walking distance of my house, lol. I needed somebody who could actually give testimony to using them, not just somebody who's like "yea, oreillys dude, others recommend" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifdo you know if it handles deep cycling as well as cold starting?

similar prices on ebay after a quick search-http://www.ebay.com/itm/UPG-12V-100AH-AGM-SLA-UPS-Battery-For-Alpha-CFR-3000NT-/190795186688?pt=US_Rechargeable_Batteries&hash=item2c6c478200

No idea. If 75ah means anything, that's what they're rated at

awesome, thank you. Oreillys is within walking distance of my house, lol. I needed somebody who could actually give testimony to using them, not just somebody who's like "yea, oreillys dude, others recommend" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifdo you know if it handles deep cycling as well as cold starting?

ive never checked what they go for. I know mine are intimidator brand...but yeah if its not a good deal oh well I was just trying to help out

75 ah is amp hours of the battery. I've tried xs power Batcap. Kinetik c&d Deka and odyssey batteries they are all good. Until they start getting older 2 years +. Then that were the good from the bad come out. So if your not worried about changing batteries every other year or less. Then go with the Duracell. Deka c&d or one of the oreilly batteries. Next would be kinetik xs power Batcap then odyssey. From my experience

No idea. If 75ah means anything, that's what they're rated at
ah is just total energy storage capacity. deep discharge means it sees more than 50% of that capacity discharged on a regular basis. Batteries intended for starting will have thinner plates that are prone to scarring, pitting, and warping with deep discharge, but they can give huge bursts of current. i should be fine since i'll be using them with the engine running anyways, i was just curious.

ive never checked what they go for. I know mine are intimidator brand...but yeah if its not a good deal oh well I was just trying to help out
yea man help is always appreciated.

75 ah is amp hours of the battery. I've tried xs power Batcap. Kinetik c&d Deka and odyssey batteries they are all good. Until they start getting older 2 years +. Then that were the good from the bad come out. So if your not worried about changing batteries every other year or less. Then go with the Duracell. Deka c&d or one of the oreilly batteries. Next would be kinetik xs power Batcap then odyssey. From my experience
Odyssey #1 long lasting?

Sams duracell agms .105ah g31 3 yr free replacement ..170 bucks ...same batts as deka amd orielleys and many other made by east penn
mylows10 just said they died after 2 years. So i'll just buy one of those, and when it dies, I'll replace it. rinse and repeat lol. jk if a manufacturer offers something like that it's a good sign that it'll last longer since they don't plan on handing out any freebies

Hey man, here is the link for the Oreillys batteries I was so vague on last time. Sorry about that. Super Start® Marine 31DCM - Deep Cycle Battery | O'Reilly Auto Parts
can't view it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

mylows10 just said they died after 2 years. So i'll just buy one of those, and when it dies, I'll replace it. rinse and repeat lol. jk if a manufacturer offers something like that it's a good sign that it'll last longer since they don't plan on handing out any freebies
can't view it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Im pretty sure my rear dekas are close to 5 years old and are the same manufaturer as the duracells so i call bs on only lasting 2 years ...they have a free 3 year warranty lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.