best head unit under $400 cad?

Participant count
  • Participant list

apollo18

CarAudio.com Newbie
hey guys im in canada and looking to get a decent head unit, however budget is $400 ish cad

sound quality is my first priority also needs to have a disk drive for cd's and bluetooth for handsfree calling/ bluetooth audio. i dont care too much about playing dvd, or navigations, or car play etc

i found these at visions canada and wondering which ones of these will be the best? or is it all personal preference?

like i said i want good sound quality, with a cd drive and bluetooth for audio and handsfree calling. doesnt need to have carplay or anything but its good if it does to. most of all my music will be streamed with iphone over bt

sony XAVW651BT

pioneer: AVH1500NEX

kenwood: DDX396

jvc: KWV250BT

pioneer: AVH211EX

jvc: KWV350BT

pioneer: AVH501EX

jvc: WV350BT

if you guys have any other recommendation in my price range plz let me know and ill see if i can find it locally, i wanna do the install this wekeend so dont wanna wait for shipping

thanks!

Ahhh okay. I personally would just find a double din that has all the features you want and add the Dayton DSP for all the sound quality features.

But it's been years since i've looked into double dins. Maybe there is a good budget SQ DD out now. If there is hopefully someone will chime in soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.