Best head unit for under 250 dollars?

ls1pimp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJM
I am a big fan of eclipse, but just wanted to see what else is out there before I go and buy the CD3000. Also, it needs to have an aux-input so I can hook up my ipod to it. Thanks guys! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

that kenwood seems like its over 250 bucks. I am pretty sure i want a new head unit too, i always seem to have problems with head units, but luckily mine have always had warranties.

Also, i thought kenwood had a pretty bad reputation?

that kenwood seems like its over 250 bucks. I am pretty sure i want a new head unit too, i always seem to have problems with head units, but luckily mine have always had warranties.
Also, i thought kenwood had a pretty bad reputation?
no, i got mine for 230 shipped, kenwood is great. this is a great one. look on ebay. I got my mine from locust audio who's on ebay and i got a great deal

no, i got mine for 230 shipped, kenwood is great. this is a great one. look on ebay. I got my mine from locust audio who's on ebay and i got a great deal
hmm, does it have a factory warrany? Or was it used?

hmm, does it have a factory warrany? Or was it used?
I DIDNT BUY IT USED. it was brand new in the box, its got the factory warranty on it. i had a problem with one thing, i called kenwood, they replaced what i needed no questions asked, shipped to me overnight

I DIDNT BUY IT USED. it was brand new in the box, its got the factory warranty on it. i had a problem with one thing, i called kenwood, they replaced what i needed no questions asked, shipped to me overnight
wow thanks, ill definately keep that high on the list

edit : I checked ebay and can't find that head unit under locust audio's products, and their website doesn't have the 890 either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i got my x790 at locust also, great company, but id spend the extra 20 bucks to get the x890 with the usb input.

checked ebay for ya, doesnt seem to have any kenwood recievers at the moment? kinda wierd...

edit: ii think you can get an eclipse 4000 on ebay in your price range, looks into the pros and cons, and what suites your styles better, if you get the kenwood, plan on running a speaker amp for your speakers, unless your dont listen to your music loud at all...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.