Best components under 800

Participant count
  • Participant list
all these CDT dealers proclaim its the end all driver, best they've ever used but when i listen to their CDT setups its an absolute joke. then I drag their ass to the scanspeak world finalist car for a demo and they shut up for the rest of the event.

all these CDT dealers proclaim its the end all driver, best they've ever used but when i listen to their CDT setups its an absolute joke. then I drag their ass to the scanspeak world finalist car for a demo and they shut up for the rest of the event.
I'll bet you had some of the first sets.

I've decided to go active with the 2way speakers. Any other suggests around 1k range? Thank you and happy new year everyone

Seems like the JL C7 2 way or the audiofrog cb15/60 gets good reviews. But maybe the audiofrog out of my price range for now...

Anyone with experience on either or both and can comment on the speakers sound signature? I guess after listening to the Focal, I find them a bit too analytical and a bit bright for me.

I actually went to listen to some STEG and they were actually quite good but looking up the forum, seems a questionable brand 🤔

Anyway cheers and any comments welcomed.

James

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.