Best Components for around $130usd?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Good plan. By the way, I didn't have to pay any duty on the speakers. The Zeb just marked 'automotive parts' on the box. You should also check out http://www.etronics.com as they ship to Canada and they have an on-line ordering system that will show you all costs involved--TOTAL(no hidden charges). They also have half decent prices. Check out the Zeb for the CDT CL-6X and their 'Image Enhancement System'. Both are on for sale for $49.99 US.

Trev, be weary of Etronics i've heard a LOT of horror stories regarding their services. Eg. Items arriving DOA and customer service next to impossible to get ahold of, one item was actually missing from teh box (digital camera) heh and I've heard countless other serious complaints enough to stear me clear of Etronics. I only use etronics as a price match site.

Trev, be weary of Etronics i've heard a LOT of horror stories regarding their services. Eg. Items arriving DOA and customer service next to impossible to get ahold of, one item was actually missing from teh box (digital camera) heh and I've heard countless other serious complaints enough to stear me clear of Etronics. I only use etronics as a price match site.
I've used Etronics at least 9 or 10 times, and I've never had any problem with any aspect of the transactions...

Yea but are you aware that the vast majority of Car Audio manufacturers WONT honor warranties for equipment purchased from online retailers not authorized to sell their equipment. Such is the case with Etronics, I had even contacted several car audio manufacturers myself to confirm Eg. JL audio, Alpine, and Rockford to name only a few.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.