Best city in America for car audio business?

I'm in Houston, Tx and music is a huge part of us. Weather it be slab riders, rednecks, your daily enthusiast or just getting into it. Austin, Dallas and San Antonio are also huge music cities.

Not a huge city but Little Rock, AR has done fairly decent for several shops. There are a few I can think of that have been around for 10+ years and are doing well. Cost of living and overhead would probably be less than several of the others listed. You could also look into Northwest Arkansas...Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville and such. This area is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing in the nation. A lot of college kids and several large business HQs (Walmart, Tyson, etc.) make for some decent disposable income.

Not a huge city but Little Rock, AR has done fairly decent for several shops. There are a few I can think of that have been around for 10+ years and are doing well. Cost of living and overhead would probably be less than several of the others listed. You could also look into Northwest Arkansas...Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville and such. This area is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing in the nation. A lot of college kids and several large business HQs (Walmart, Tyson, etc.) make for some decent disposable income.
Awesome thanks for the input, man!

believe it or not, we got pretty booming car audio industry here in orange county CA. However, its a bunch of hackjob illegals here that are making loads of money just because they are carrying jl audio kicker and mainstream crap. None of them can build a demo car let alone a proper enclosure and they are charging an arm and a leg for hackjobs. All their business is from other illegals collecting their welfare check. If you do plan on moving here, better learn spanish.

Ill tell you another problem with the biz right now, stock car audio systems are alot better than they use to be. And songs are mixed with alot more bass in them, alota people just won't buy a system now-a-days because they feel they don't need one. Another thing is stock hu already come with everything you need and look dham nice. You don't need subs to get bass anymore so why but buy a system?.

because no one wants to get stick in 2" of snow and have the entire city shut down...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol houston is the same way though,

and slo last time checked houston is just a smidge bigger then atlanta lol

But im with jt houston is the 4th biggest city in the country with a very large stable job market, you can make a living just off tinting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.