Best choices for double dinn head unit

Might take look at the coming Alpine ilx507, I'm considering it for wife's Tacoma. Someone mentioned before, if you're not going to run an amp, I would at least consider some sound deadening.

That does look like a nice unit. I had kind of settled on the Alpine iLX-W650 because it was low profile and pairs well with the Alpine KTA-450 Power Pack amp.

With how the back of the iLX-507 looks, I don't know that I could get away with the same idea of having an amp somewhere else but behind the head unit. Trying to upgrade without going for total show car since I want to keep most of what I have the way it is now.

Good morning. I want to order a car stereo for my car. For now I have stopped on this option. Maybe someone has some suggestions about it. Thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...