best car?

in my opinion suv/hatch are the best type of cars to instal a sound system since the base will have more room to escape from not like cars the only space they have is the trunk and seats splitting the subwoofer area that has litttle room and have a higher chance of rattleing wihch is very annoying but then again the truck has limited space so if possible suv/ and hatch

i like the new style mustangs...have the factory sealed 8 in the front door helps on some solid mid bass
Good luck. More than 3/4s the people on this forum can't afford that car. Def has a lot of options to redue, but quite a costly car too.

Something with a symmetrical dash, factory speaker placement in the dash, miles of space in the kickpanels, very deep doors...
I'm not an SQ guy, but I have buddies that are doing mid 80's in MECA SQ. They have always said that having your speakers in the dash hurts midbass?

The ones I've listened to haven't had midbasses in the dash. Tweets (for a 2-way setup) or midranges.

Just allows a vehicle in a stock class to basically mop up, as one can go 3-way and still remain in all factory locations. MECA allows a pair of tweeters mounted on the pillars, but once you start mounting midranges elsewhere, you're in Modified or ModEx.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.