Lookin for suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

4OZGLOVES
10+ year member

<--- Gina FTMFW
PITT. PA
As of right now I'm almost happy with my current substage but it could be a little louder. I now am running a bl 18 off an audiopipe 1500d and it almost gets the job done. Now a guy from town just did a 3 12w7 setup off 3 jl 1000's and its louder than mine,now my alpha male complex has me to the point I need more.

Space isnt to much of an issue,my box is where my rear seat should be right now, it takes up a little over 1/3rd of the total area of my back seat and it's 7.5 cubes after port and displacement and still well under the window line.

I will have around 3.5 to 4krms to work with and still keep the electrical happy.

I'm sure i'm going to wall it,but what sub setup do all you think would be the best for a daily groundpounder, I'm not looking to compete at all but would like to see a 150 if I go to an event.

so say roughly 20 cubes including port and displacement.

I'm not rich so no DD stuff but i'm not poor either so shoot me some suggestions,I want to do a couple hairtricks:)

I was thinking with just going with 1 more bl,but I also was kicking around the idea of 4 re se 15's. I guess i'm more concerened about sounding decent on music and pushing major air.Back in the late 90's I helped on my buddy's build with 6 PG x-max 15's sealed and walled in a 97 talon off 3k and the match between sounding good and getting loud was perfect in his car,I would like to do something that would match that setup(ported instead for sure).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.