Best car for bass?

stay_high
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Looking into getting a new car soon. Im gona get a SUV. Im wondering what type of cars have the best acoustics for subs. Is it SUV since they have a lot of room for the sound to travel? Do they sound better the further away they are from you? or example would my sub be louder in a 2 door car with the trunk closer to me or a 4 door with the trunk a little further away? Also, i need to mids and highs. I just want them to be loud and clear. Im not into the whole sound staging and whatnot. Plus i only have a 2 channel amp for my mids/highs. So what type of speakers should i be looking at? Components? coaxails? pro audio stuff?

Suv would get louder, but why buy a car just because it will make your system louder? Buy one you like and put a nice system and you will be happier.
I really do want an SUV. More SPL is just a bonus.

CRX, how has nobody said that? Hands down easiest car to get loud.

On the newer side, I'm sure an Hyundai Veloster, or CRZ would be easy too. I have a Scion xB with one 15 and it is crazy.

Ext. Cab trucks chevy's have a ton of room

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Like sierra not s10 although they get loud to.

The loudest vehicle for anyone is the one they put effort into. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

2vto6xh.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.