Best Car Audio Mag?

i get car audio magazine itrs pretty good. and i also get auto sound and security that one has hot chicks in it somtimes i think that car audio has more things in it and usually goes more in depth on installs and stuff. but auto sound shows how to do fiberglassing and stuff.

I hope car audio and electronics steers away from the boat thing that it did in its current article? (The first one I've picked up)

~Matt Segal

so you thought that was kinda ridiculously stupid as well??? i mean if i had the moneyf or a 60,000 boat of course its goin to be tricked out like that but....its called car audio magazine not boat audio magazine.....anyways....

Yes, goddyd4me, I agree - ridiculously stupid haha.

Airplanes have weight requirements //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. You COULD put a wall of 12 15" subs on there, but imagine that whole wall detaching and rushing forward towards you in the cockpit when you put the plane into a dive...haha, well, worst case...I'm sure you could do something...just like everything...gonna take a lot of money...

Now a 747...THAT's a different story

~Matt Segal

Originally posted by Goddyd4me so you thought that was kinda ridiculously stupid as well??? i mean if i had the moneyf or a 60,000 boat of course its goin to be tricked out like that but....its called car audio magazine not boat audio magazine.....anyways....
I am sure they used all CARAUDIO components and accessories in that install on the boat which is very likely why they did the article. I have done my fair share of tricking out rich fuc kers boats.

Car Audio sound and security is my favorite. I like the reviews, install tips, and pictures to help out. ALso tha fact that i never see these mags alot hurt too.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.