best budget sub?

I like the Incriminator Audios. The badge logo looks dope. And fits my style since im a Corrections Officer
I've heard good things about the IA subs. At least the Death Penalty line anyways. Havent read anything about the others yet. I just bought 2 Sundown SA-8v2's and I can tell ya they slam and sound good doing it and I'm only running them on 500W RMS each (they will take 1000ea) in a fairly small box. I'm sure if I had them in a bigger box they would be absolutely bonkers. Not that they aren't already. They beat out my old 10W7 in the HO box :p for $175per you can't really go wrong.

I have picks for different box types/sizes:

Alpine SWR-843/823D (overbuilt 8 inch sub with great SQ and decent SPL potential, ideal for a small ported box)

RE Audio SRX12 (a tough, but smooth sounding sub that works well in a compact sealed box)

Infinity Reference 10 or 12

Alpine SWS-15 (15 inch sub with 500watt RMS power handling and reasonable box requirements, underhung voice coil)

That threatcon and obsidian look nice for their price. I really like the IA and sundown tho. Especially for $99 and $109

im running two audio technix stratos, and love them. tuned to 33hz and they are at .5 ohm. They are incredible for the price. if i had to do another sub or two id stick with them. Two hit a 148. on youtube than a 149. also on youtube. So two strato 10's hitting a 149 that are 115 each. ya id say those are your ticket. In my truck im hitting a 144 with them. Also on youtube. Check em out. Coleman has made a awesome low budget sub that can and DOES run with the everyday big boys like skar, sundown, oa and dd. Never judge a sub by its cover, again they are awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.