best box for type r

not enough info noob

what music do you listen too? what space do you have to work with? do you want sound quailty or output ?

what the flying fvck do you want in s system

there is no best im putting my 12'' single type s in a 1.5 cf ported box tuned to 32 hz with a 1.75'' port but thats just me

alpine has specs go to their site and look them up

unless you have the spec sheet then your just a retard

not enough info noob
what music do you listen too? what space do you have to work with? do you want sound quailty or output ?

what the flying fvck do you want in s system

there is no best im putting my 12'' single type s in a 1.5 cf ported box tuned to 32 hz with a 1.75'' port but thats just me

alpine has specs go to their site and look them up

unless you have the spec sheet then your just a retard
This is info that is needed.

funkhop and salsaflop hip hop my space is so big itsin the back of an impala and i want output also crown you scallwaging swindler
Ok...English next time and proper grammar so I dont have to read, reread, and reread again...but anyways, If you can fit a box thats 2ft^3 tuned at 32hz, I think you'd like it...

lol..a box at a NET volume of 2 cubic feet tuned at 32 hertz with about 25 square inches of port....if you check the sticky above you can probably find an ideal match.

Better yet...just build this:
my.php

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.