Best box for jl audio w7 12in.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have tried allot of different boxes for w7. I cant get the right sound or is it the sub itself? Can someone help with the best box option for jl 12w7v3? Is JL HO box worth it?
JL HO boxes are made for the W7 in mind, but also work for the W6, W3. They are very solid hence the price. So yes, they are worth it. Btw, at that price, you can have one custom made locally. There always are people whom are talented at build & tune.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
I think he wants to use the existing enclosure he has, and its cut out for a single Ten inch sub at the moment
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

Whoanow916

CarAudio.com Newbie
Whoanow916
Sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from