Best bang for your amp for under $300

A warranty is meh bc all it is is a guarantee when in reality it might be a guaranteed piece of crap ...yea i can get a good look at a tbone by sticking my head up. Bulls azz but wouldnt u rather take the butchers word for it

I would call them up yourself and see if they have bolt ins.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I would think someone would have to have something maybe just not on their website. It's not like I'm the only person on the road with a toyota sequoia that wants a h/o alt

Id rather pay more for a used aq then that new soundstream ta to be hinest but thats just me
Yeah. I'm going to keep saving untill I find something and maybe i can offord something better that the budget stuff. What I would really like to get is a sundown amp.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I would think someone would have to have something maybe just not on their website. It's not like I'm the only person on the road with a toyota sequoia that wants a h/o alt
Yeah. I'm going to keep saving untill I find something and maybe i can offord something better that the budget stuff. What I would really like to get is a sundown amp.
And i wouldnt buy sundown new either lil high new ..they are great amps ive ran the saz1000s 1500s and 3500s but all used and 1 refurb....but i see what ur getting at

That amps seem pretty legit. What actual rms does it do at 2 ohm and .5 ohm. I've found that just because the company claims it does one thing doesn't mean when it come to real like set ups they don't stand to be true. I'm not rich by any mean so I wanna really do some research and ask questions before I just jump into an amp that says 3k watts but does 1kwatts. If I make a good decision based on reviews and feed back from others who have had the amp before.

1400 @ 2 ohm and 3k @ .5

For 300$ its a pretty tall order to get 2k rms at 2 ohm. For that kind of money I would do 2 audio pipe apsm2000's each one will put out about 1600 rms un clipped so strapped at 2 ohm it will do around 3 k with supporting electrical.

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']@4bannger; a aq2200 just popped up for 270 shipped obo ..better get on it[/QUOTE]

definately a good deal

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

[quote name='bumpasauras']For 300$ its a pretty tall order to get 2k rms at 2 ohm. For that kind of money I would do 2 audio pipe apsm2000's each one will put out about 1600 rms un clipped so strapped at 2 ohm it will do around 3 k with supporting electrical.[/QUOTE]

this would work as well. this is probably what im going to do honestly.

Okay so I'm looking at amp and I'm confused on what's crap and what's good. I have around $300 maybe a little more to spend. I have a kac-8150d right now on two type r 15 dual 2 ohm subs. I wanna push them to full potential. I'll post a check list of things I want the amp to do. My only problem is knowing what will do actuall rms.
-be 1 ohm stable for future upgrades

-be strapable if I wanna run two down the road

-2000w rms at 2 ohm

-bass knob would be really nice.

-accept 1/0 gauge wire.

-be able to do rms on standard electrical. I don't have the money to get 16v I run at 14 v constant. Any help would

Be great thanks you

I have done the big three and have a second battery with a 150 amp stock alt

Ive got a powerbass xta2250

565 @ 4 ohm

1125@ 2 ohm

2250 @ 1ohm

at least 3k @ .5 ohm

0 gauge inputs and can be strapped ...... I Just don't have a bass knob, but they are pretty cheap for a new replacement

Ive got a powerbass xta2250
565 @ 4 ohm

1125@ 2 ohm

2250 @ 1ohm

at least 3k @ .5 ohm

0 gauge inputs and can be strapped ...... I Just don't have a bass knob, but they are pretty cheap for a new replacement
price? lol

I know people trash hifonics but 300$ not much money. I have bought a 2000brx and love it! But its not strappable.the 2400 is though and it can be had under 300$ .why not buy now then upgrade electrical ,purchase anotherthen strap em! Just saying

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.