Best Bang for the Buck

Participant count
  • Participant list
i'd buy it right now, but my xtant is good enough for crap type r comps. once i upgrade comps, i'll probably go with that amp or the art series.
I don't use ebay much so I'll have to get one of my friends to buy it for me at work tom. by then it might be to late but thats what I get for not having a log on

I don't use ebay much so I'll have to get one of my friends to buy it for me at work tom. by then it might be to late but thats what I get for not having a log on
check out that sellers feedbacks first. they only have 200 some transactions and they might be mostly buys. make sure he/she has sold some and check negative feedback comments.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They're rated for 250wrms, so you were overpowering them, especially the poor 10s. XBL subs sound really clean at their limits due to the flat BL...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL... I really like the sound of the PPI...

About this thread

Y2K2XCAB

10+ year member
Y2K2XCAB
OKLAHOMA CITY OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from