Best android head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Redneck Zajic

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking to upgrade my head unit and I want something with YouTube playback. I've been looking at android based double din head units and it seems like there are tons of opinions. What would you recommend for good sound quality and overall quality construction. I've never really looked at android based head units until recently

Pioneer AVH-W4400Nex Android Unit this product has two main components. The first is the 7-inch touchscreen that folds out and displays all the features and functionalities of the unit. The second is a CD-slot-like control panel with physical buttons for you to adjust any settings.

Another great thing about this product is the fact that you can customize the interface of the unit. This way, you can choose what apps and shortcuts to have at hand depending on your needs.

Pioneer AVH-W4400Nex Android Unit this product has two main components. The first is the 7-inch touchscreen that folds out and displays all the features and functionalities of the unit. The second is a CD-slot-like control panel with physical buttons for you to adjust any settings.

Another great thing about this product is the fact that you can customize the interface of the unit. This way, you can choose what apps and shortcuts to have at hand depending on your needs.
I will look into it. I was looking at the Atoto A6 pro or the Pioneer AVH-W4500Nex. Just wasn't sure if there were better ones out there or not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.