Best amp to power an FI “Q” 12??

I honestly don’t know which brands make high end amps anymore. Back in the day, hifonics, soundstream, Phoenix gold we’re top
they are some of the worst overpriced sh*t nowadays. They literally charge an arm and a leg for extreme low end china garbage.

What amp do you guys recommend then?

depends on how much you want to spend on the whole system aka the electrical upgrades etc... aka a MAX budget for everything you are willing to spend.

Still,,, no one had recommended an amp for this
MONEY FOO. If you dont list a dollar amount then i'll tell you to go out and buy this sh*t

ZX-26KW - Zapco Monoblock 20840W RMS Class D Low Range Bass Amplifier

pUZ7r3.jpg

FI just emailed me saying the JBL BP 1200.1 amp “that amp is fine for this Q”

I am still willing to get a bigger amp if you guys say I should. Don’t know which brand or model though.

FI just emailed me saying the JBL BP 1200.1 amp “that amp is fine for this Q”
I am still willing to get a bigger amp if you guys say I should. Don’t know which brand or model though.
I've had great results with Harmon International products (JBL/Infinity/Crown) and IMO that's a good power range for that sub and to keep you away from more costly electrical upgrades.

Well,

I will keep the JBL BP1200.1 mono and have a box built 21”x18”21” ported with AeroPort

If anyone has suggestions otherwise, please chime in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.