Best airspace for two 10W3V3?

Participant count
  • Participant list

airmcn_3
10+ year member

I am building a box in a 06 Dode ram quad cab. Its A sealed, fiberglass box using A shared airspace. I have the fiberglass pan and sides built and have yet to set the rings. Before I do so, I was wondering who has experience with these particular subs and their optimal shared airspace sealed. Obviously I'm using 2 JL10W3V3's. I will be setting the rings tomorrow and finishing the box so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Chris

I currently have 2 10'' w3v3's, great sounding subs, but I have them in a sealed box. I got all my specs off JLaudio.com

If you find your particular sub on there, it tells you what the airspace needs to be

I currently have 2 10'' w3v3's, great sounding subs, but I have them in a sealed box. I got all my specs off JLaudio.com
If you find your particular sub on there, it tells you what the airspace needs to be

Ya, but you know how that goes.....I like "Real World" specs. Thanks for the help though.

80inches, I appreciate your help also! You seem to be good and respected around here!

I also am putting in ID 6.5" component sets in front and rear doors on a JL 475.4:D Should kick Ass. Now all I need is a bad Ass center channel and a processor for 5.1:D .

Ill try and get some pics up.

Thanks, Chris

Ya, but you know how that goes.....I like "Real World" specs. Thanks for the help though.80inches, I appreciate your help also! You seem to be good and respected around here!

I also am putting in ID 6.5" component sets in front and rear doors on a JL 475.4:D Should kick Ass. Now all I need is a bad Ass center channel and a processor for 5.1:D .

Thanks, Chris
i'm not respected around here people just tollerate me cuz i love bandpass boxes so much...and i make them work properly:up2somet:

Ya, but you know how that goes.....I like "Real World" specs. Thanks for the help though.80inches, I appreciate your help also! You seem to be good and respected around here!

Thanks, Chris
quick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Jls spec boxes actually perform quite well from someone who has built them all for each JL driver

i'm not respected around here people just tollerate me cuz i love bandpass boxes so much...and i make them work properly:up2somet:
LOL, You know I have never got one to work well either... I have probably built 80+ boxes and 5 were band pass attempts:D

Thanks again.

quick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Jls spec boxes actually perform quite well from someone who has built them all for each JL driver
Sweet! Ill take a look at the site.

The 10w3 is a great sounding sub, and I have to vouch for the box recommendations on their website as being completely accurate. By the way, they sound best in a sealed box IMO. Actually, bandpass FTW, but that's a whole diff story //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The 10w3 is a great sounding sub, and I have to vouch for the box recommendations on their website as being completely accurate. By the way, they sound best in a sealed box IMO. Actually, bandpass FTW, but that's a whole diff story //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks Bro!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.