best 65" big screen ~$2500s...difference between WD-65732 and WD65-731?

thadman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Indiana
There seems to be a surge of sales on big screens after looking through the weekly bestbuy/circuit city ads and im in the market for a HDTV

Whats the best ~65" HDTV that costs around $2500?

Also whats the difference between the Mitsu WD-65731 and WD65732 ? The WD-65731 is $500 cheaper on sale

sup thad....i think the main difference is that the 32 has a multi-format memory stick reader and an extra video input. I have the 57732 and i can pull out my memory stick pro from my camera or my vaio and pop it in the tv slot and all the pics/video pop right up. It actually supports 4 different memory card formats.

The 732 is >$500 more than the 731...is it worth that much difference?

Also, is the mitsubishi THE BEST television at my price point? Ive been recommended the Sony SXRD, JVC LCoS, and Samsung DLP...how do they rank? What specific models should I look for? Remember it has to be ~$2500.

I've got a 360, and im absolutely dying to view it in all its HD glory:D

Have you conisdered a front projector? You can get the Optoma HD70 for $1k and it does 720P.

I was looking at TV's a few months back up to around $2500 and ended up with a projector instead. VERY happy with my decision and games on a 92" screen are amazing. I don't use it for daily TV viewing though as I have an old 36" that's still hanging in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.